Friday, October 21, 2005

Moving Sale

Everything must go! Half off!

It's sad to say that only months after christening this here website with the first blurb of idiocy, I'm leaving it behind to wither in the tempestuous Sacramento fall weather. SACKINGSBLOG.com, your home for crackpot opinions on the Kings and the NBA, is sadly no more.

But fear not, masochists - SACTOWN ROYALTY is here to bludgeon you with misguided prose.

Having understood the complaints from Celtics fans that my site was "hideous" even before they pointed it out to me, I looked for ways I could run a Kings blog while doing even less work. That took me to the wholly wonderful SportsBlogs Nation, a network run by the guys that brought you Daily Kos and Athletics Nation, as well as my personal favorite Giants blog, McCovey Chronicles.

SBN offers me a lot of things (the actual potential for some ad revenue, a clean site look, a close network of sportsbloggers, easy-to-use technology), and hopefully it will offer my current and future readers some great features, too. Over at SR, you can post a diary, which is like a mini-blog where you can spout off on anything, even if I haven't posted on it.

You do have to register to comment or post a diary, but it's extremely easy to do so. Also, feel free to use a throwaway freebie email account to register - although we promise not to spam you, I understand some people's hatred for logins.

I thank you all for reading my crap, posting your own crap, emailing me to tell me you actually like my crap and clicking on my ads. All very much appreciated.

And I hope y'all will join me over at SACTOWN ROYALTY.

4 Comments:

Blogger mikejackson6030 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

7:59 PM  
Blogger micheljackson5139408533 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

4:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we communicate?

my web page; free weight loss programs online

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is definately a lot to know about this subject.
I love all of the points you made.

Visit my page :: causes of rheumatoid arthritis

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Editor:
Tom Ziller

The Sacramento Kings are a tough act to follow, literally.

SKB does the dirty work so you can forget about the blood, sweat and tears.

Oh, you'll still need the tears in April, though.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com