Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Joint Surface Defects, How I Love Thee

Now I never wish harm on anyone, especially a guy practically my own age.

But Amare Stoudemire being out the next four months is probably the best thing to happen to the Kings title chances since Kobe went down with food poisoning in 2002. My glee-o-meter is off the freaking charts right now.

How prescient was this email exchange I had with a famous Suns fan yesterday?
SKB: I hope Amare's knee is as chewed up as a
$2.99 sirloin from the Sundowner.
Famous Suns Fan: Yeah, you'd better. Because otherwise, he will eat Kenny Thomas for brunch.

KT - you've been spared The Amare Stoudemire Eggs Benedict Experience. I'll toast to that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Carl said...

Uh...four months? This guy just had Chris Webber surgery on his left knee. As I understand it, there is precisely ONE guy who made it all the way back from microfracture surgery: Kerry Kittles. Kittles weighs in at a hefty 150. With quarters in his pockets. If I were a Suns fan, I'd be crapping cactuses right about now.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Editor:
Tom Ziller

The Sacramento Kings are a tough act to follow, literally.

SKB does the dirty work so you can forget about the blood, sweat and tears.

Oh, you'll still need the tears in April, though.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com