Monday, August 08, 2005

Technical Issues

In short, something ate most of my template file Friday. I couldn't figure out what happened until Monday morning.

A post I wrote Friday about Bonzi appears to have been eaten as well. It basically said, "We love Bonzi." So, nothing really missed there.

I had to use an old backup template to restore the page, so my blogroll is all messed up. It will be fixed by lunchtime Tuesday.

Hopefully everything will be back to normal soon! Thanks for your extended patience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Editor:
Tom Ziller

The Sacramento Kings are a tough act to follow, literally.

SKB does the dirty work so you can forget about the blood, sweat and tears.

Oh, you'll still need the tears in April, though.

Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com